A notary public is an official appointed by the state government to serve the public in performing fraud-deterrent acts related to the signing of legal documents. Given this definition by the National Notary Association, a notary public plays a huge role in various industries. Imagine, without a notary public, chances are you’ll fall into traps leading to scams and illegal transactions. And these fraudulent acts could lead to your downfall. Indeed, notaries deserve gratitude from the public.
Role of a Notary Public
Notaries perform the Notarisation of legal documents, witness signing of important papers, administer oath-taking and affirmation, and issue apostille certificates. Because of their functions, notaries are always in demand. The public seeks their help usually when creating transactions with a government agency, a business entity, a financial firm, and many more. No surprise there if you require the help of a notary many times before, and for sure you will need them more in the future.
Back then you’ll have to visit a notary public firm personally to acquire their services. It can be a hassle, especially if you need to notarise documents rush. Furthermore, you’ll have to book an appointment and come back later or on the following day. And the worse is, you might have to wait for the line before being served.
Introducing Mobile Notaries
Though the traditional method of proving Notarisation still exists; however mobile notaries have become more popular over the years. A mobile notary public is a notary public who travels to the location of the client based on the booked appointment. They can visit a client whether at their home, at a hospital, a correction facility, or a restaurant to perform the Notarisation.
The number of mobile notaries, like a mobile notary in Los Angeles, keeps on increasing because of their rising demands. It is not surprising countless of Notarisation and transactions occur in big cities similar to LA.
If you need to notarise some documents, for sure you already considering picking out a mobile notary public. But before doing so, get to know them better by learning their pros and cons.
- It offers convenience since mobile notaries can travel to locations within their range.
- Eliminate limitations, such as when the signatory is inside a correction facility, at a hospital, or a physically disabled individual.
- Mobile notaries can serve clients 24/7 and also administers rush Notarisation.
- A client can send documents to a mobile notary service, and they will send it back to you without delay.
- Easy to reach and visibility on the internet.
- Mobile notaries are more expensive because of the additional travel fee.
- Some arrive late at the destination because of rush or traffic.
- It is confusing to pick one because of their large number, especially in huge cities.
There is a way to avoid the drawbacks of dealing with a mobile notary. What you need to do is find a reliable firm, like Rachel Mintz Mobile Notary Public LA. Their team is composed of professional, licensed, and bonded notaries. They arrive on time and even before the scheduled meeting. Furthermore, they know how to respond and resolve issues during the Notarisation process.
You can get to know them better by visiting their official website.